Tuesday 27 November 2012

Chicken bites with "langos" sauce and green salad

Lángos is a Hungarian pastry most commonly served with sour cream, garlic and grained Cheese. The other day I had an incredible hunger for LÁNGOS but I wanted to Eat something more healthy than Pastry FRIED in oil so I thought why not have chicken with lángos toppings?

Ingredients;
Chicken

Sauce;
Sour CREAM
Garlic
cheese

Salad;
LETTUCE (I used one with fresh herbs)
Cucumbers
GreeN olives
green PEPPERS
Avocado
CORN

Cut the chicken into small CUBES and Fry until its brown and crispy. I used sherry-truffel sauce to make it more exciting (I bought it in the super market but you can also make it at home). Press the garlic (amount depending on your taste) into the sour cream and grasp cheese into it.
Chop the vegetables and put them in a bowl.
Voilá, ready! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment